- public class DWProcess
- extends java.lang.Object
- implements java.io.Serializable
This process will run on DW side It include three sub process
LogUpdates UpdateView (calls ViewChange) It still include the public
FIFO channel Inside the Process, it has it private queue:
UpdateMessageQueue This process will generate the Delta View.
- See Also:
- Serialized Form
Start UpdateView process of DWProcess.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
- public FIFO channel that connect IS and DW
- private Queue for holding all IS Updates
- this process will monitor the public FIFO channel and get
elements from public FIFO channel to Update Message Queue
public UpdateView currentUpdateView
- this process will monitor the private Update Message Queue and
process the (Delta R, i)
- the View definition of current DW. From the algorithm, the View
should be same as the Relation type. But, from the View is a
SQL definition, and PSJ model is different with the Relation.
So, I need to create a new ViewDefinition class as the sub
class of Relation class.
public DWProcess(MultiQueue FIFOChannel,
public void startUV()
- Start UpdateView process of DWProcess.