We are thankful for the support from NSF and other agencies and industries as listed below for this Complex Event Analytics research project.
- NSF 1815866 III-Small: Scalable Event Trend Analytics for Data Stream Inquiry, Rundensteiner, Elke A. (PI). 2018-present.
- NSF IIS - 1018443 III: Complex Event Analytics, Rundensteiner, Elke A. (PI). Fall 2010-2015. (no cost extension)
- HP Lab Innovation Research Grant 2009-2011.
- UMMS-WPI CCTS Collaborative Grant 2009-2011 for a collaboration between WPI and UMass Medical School on the project entitled "Development and Testing of an Electronic Infection Control Reminder System for Healthcare Workers."
- NSF 1018443 III: Complex Event Analytics, REU - Research Experiences for Undergraduates, 2011-2015.
- MQP projects on Scalable Fraud Detection and Complex Event Processing, ACI Worldwide.